Add a Group and assign the group to a portal. Assign users to groups to give them the same access to a portal.
Show me! Users, groups, Permissions (5 min)
Log into your Springboard and click My Website and under Website Users click Manage Groups.
- Click Add Group.
- Type a Title, such as Board Members or Volunteers, or name it according to a Customer name. TIP: You can create a group for people responsible for viewing and approving online proofs, and send a proof to the group instead of to individuals.
- All existing website users are displayed in the Selectable Items list in the Assigned User(s) area. Click to select users to be assigned to the group.
- Click Save & Close.
Now that you've added a new group, assign the group to the proper portal.
- Click My Website and then Portals.
- Click the gear icon for the portal you want to update and click Manage Users & Groups.
- Click the Groups tab.
- Select Groups not assigned to this portal and click Search.
- Click Add to assign the Group to this portal.
- Click Close.
Now that you have established groups, you can assign users to them from a user's account.
- Click My Website and Website Users.
- Click Add User or click on the name of a user in the list.
- In the Assigned Groups area, select the group(s) this user should be assigned to.
- Complete any additional fields of info and click Save & Finish.
The user now has the permissions and access to the portals that the group has been assigned to.