Get the latest and greatest info within our industry and stay on top of Springboard best practices.
- Check Firespring's webinar schedule for upcoming webinars.
- Learn more with various tutorials we provide by visiting the FAQs and clicking Video.
Click Through All Pages of Your Website
An effective website is like a flower; with a little love and care it can blossom into a thing of beauty. Give your site’s visitors a pleasant surprise every time they stop by your website:
- Add updated information (staff, news, products, services, etc.).
- Fix broken links.
- Remove or update outdated content.
Test Your Website’s Links
Not much turns a visitor off faster than a website that has broken links. Make sure all your content is up and running like it should be by checking your website’s links.
- Review all your website’s links to ensure they’re working.
- Use validator.w3.org/checklink to check for dead or broken links.
- Download “Check My Links” from the Google Chrome store.
Ensure Marketing Efforts Are Consistent
Be sure your company has the same tone and voice across all your marketing channels.
- Promote your website through direct mail, e-newsletters, social media and email signatures.
- Check local online directories, your Chamber of Commerce or Better Business Bureau and make sure it includes a listing of your company with your URL.
- Refresh your company’s SEO by using the tips from your Springboard.