With the ability to Export Messages from your Message Center, you’re able to easily see an overview of your website form submissions. Log in to your Springboard to get started!
To Export Messages:
- Click Message Center in the grey bar on the left.
- Click the grey Export Messages button in the top right corner
- Select your Message Date(s) from the preset options or enter a Specific date or Date range.
- Select a Message Type to export.
Click Begin Export.
Note: Depending on the number of messages, this step might take a moment.
- Once your export is finished, click Download Your Export.
- Click Run Another Export to create another export, or Close.
The download will be a .csv file that includes the Form title and all of the data filled out by your website visitors.
Tip: You can use the Data filter option in your spreadsheet to help you organize the data and find what you’re looking for. For example, from the Excel toolbar, click Data, then Filter and select Autofilter. This automatically adds a pulldown list to each column header, which contains each of the unique values in the column. When you select a value from the Form Title column, for instance, it automatically filters the report to group the submissions of that form together.