The featured products are managed in a Collection in the Featured content space which has been styled to complement your website design. You can update the images, labels and text in your Springboard to shine a spotlight on specific products, services or case studies. Log in and follow these steps in your Springboard:
- Click My Website and Website Content.
- Click the Home/Welcome page title.
- Just left of the Add Content button is the list of content spaces available on the page. Click Featured and locate the Collection content.
- In the Collection grid, check or uncheck the boxes in the Display column to update the products that are shown.
- To edit an item, click on the item Label.
Here's what you can do on the edit screen:
- Display This Item? Choose Yes or No
- Item Label: Update and choose whether to display the label or not
- Item Description: Update as you want.
- Item Link: By default, this is set To another page on this site: with the corresponding product page selected.
- Note: This link is set by selecting from the menu which lists all of the pages of your website. If you make an update to a section or page name, this menu is automatically updated.
- Item Image: You can choose to use a different image or remove this image. The image links to the same page that is selected for the Item link.
- Click Save & Close when done.